This is one of the most luxurious hotels in Africa. It lies on the East Coast of the Indian ocean in Tanzania ,Zanzibar .It is built on the tropical gardens .This is the perfect destination for families and groups who need a perfect beach holiday. It also provides a perfect getaway for couples who need perfect romantic time by the ocean side. It has various sporting activities that are perfect for huge groups to ensure that entertainment is strongly enjoyed. These include games such as volleyball, tennis and even beach soccer! In addition to all that there is a fitness center that has a spa, snorkeling and exciting deep sea fishing .Other exciting activities are such as historical tours of the town, bicycle excursions and also spice tours.
The enormous hotel has a total of 157 rooms which have a king-size bed or two twin beds depending on preference. The beds are all fitted with mosquito nets to prevent malaria and all the rooms have satellite T.V, a minibar, an in-room safe, an air conditioner and fast and reliable internet access.
- There are 64 deluxe garden rooms having a swimming pool, children area and a bar.
- There are 40 deluxe ocean view rooms with a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean.
- There are also 40 junior suite ocean view rooms from the private terrace.10 of them have private Jacuzzis.
Accolades and Press
Dreams of Zanzibar Hotel was awarded the Travellers Choice Award in 2013.
It is also position 12 among the top 25 hotels in Tanzania.
The rates range from $280 to $180. This is per person sharing unless noted differently. The rates depend on the time of booking as this is affected by the on and off peak seasons, availability and may change without notice, also according to room types and also single supplements may apply.
Services and Facilities
- In-house clinic with on call doctor
- Boutique with pharmacy
- Business and conference center
- Spa for hydrotherapy and local therapy
- Babysitter at request
- Scuba dive, canoeing etc.
- Bars and restaurants such as Kokosnuss bar and Mama Pawpaw bar and Cape to Venice Brassene Restaurant.
The hotel has been running for the past 10 years and what has kept it going and rising is the proper customer care and offering of comfortable conditions for the clients. Commitment has been shown completely from the staff and this has created a good impression on their willingness to serve.